Copywriting in law and justice
The creation of legal content requires not only good writing skill but also juridical experience and ability to analyze the bulk information. Furthermore, it would be the best option if a writer has a legal background with juridical training. They should be passionate to combine writing activity and legal practice.
Prices of the service of legal copywriting depend on
- Type of content
- Required academic level
Who is a good legal copywriter?
The high-qualified copywriter has to provide clients with well-written content and play with words and phrases for search engine optimization. That is why, it is necessary to hire a professional copywriter who makes a specialty out of law and justice.
Many lawyers start to the practice of legal copywriters. Copywriters are able to create content that could engage potential clients.
Usually, practicing lawyers think that the most important part of their website is biography page. However, lay clients are only interested in the information that is presented on the homepage. If it draws their attention, they will hire a lawyer. That is why, a copywriter in law and justice field has to not only refresh the content of the website but also emphasize the ability of a lawyer to help a client. Furthermore, legal content should persuade, enchant and sell.
Every attorneys-at-law office needs to be provided with copywriting in law and justice. The result bears fruits such as paying legal clients and new cases.
Useless and bad-written content overflows the Internet. It puts off clients and reduce the traffic by empty content.
Furthermore, Google considers well-written content as the most important condition for high ranking of the lawyer offices’ sites. So, websites that are full of useless content get in sanctions and lose 30% of traffic. Blogs and sites that have well-designed content attract new clients and encourage the high ranking of web platforms. Moreover, websites of successful law offices renew information on their sites on the weekly or daily basis. It could be the difficult task for attorneys who have a busy law practice.
However, professional legal copywriters write informative content that describes real cases and solutions of juridical problems.
Requirements for the content of site or blog dedicated to law and justice.
- Using of keywords for SEO promotion
- Discussions of interesting topics that attracts clients on the site
- Useful content about real problems and concerns of potential clients
- Well-written and understandable
- Content should show the philosophy of law firm towards clients
Common mistakes in producing legal content
- Simple content should be deep. It means that information has to apply complex legal issues explained in a simple way. The terminology should not be difficult. It will be better if users understand legal terms without Google. However, the language and style must not be too simple because it could hinder layers to build credentials with clients as an expert with specialized knowledge.
- Texts on the site must be SEO friendly. Otherwise, it will be impossible to attract traffic on the site.
- Articles have to be well-written without grammatical errors.
- Boring topics cannot catch clients’ interest. The information should be engaging, entertaining and interesting.
- Duplication of information. Many law firms practice using the statutory language for every offense. It leads to unoriginal content that is duplicated on other sites. Google could impose sanctions against these sites. Furthermore, the average consumer cannot understand the statutory language.