My name is Artyom CHELPACHENKO. I am a Simultaneous Interpreter of Russian (A), English (B), French (B), Spanish (B) and German (B) with 10-year experience. I am known in Kazakhstan for a number of landmark events and international conferences with the heads of state and government, as well as for my brilliant and expressive interpretation of internationally known personalities (Mike Tyson, Richard Lewis, Brian Tracy, Allan Pease, Nick Vujicic, François Fillon, Jean Marie Cambacérès). I studied at the Moscow School of Simultaneous Interpreters – Author’s Course by Pavel Palazchenko. I graduated with honors from both the College of Foreign Languages (French and English) and the Institute of Foreign Languages (German and English), majoring in Translation Studies. I hold Master's Degree (MBA) in Economics Human Resources Management. I was awarded DELE Diploma (C1) in Spanish by the Miguel Cervantes Institute (Spain).
I have a vast experience of simultaneous and consecutive interpretation in several foreign languages: English, French, Spanish and German. I have worked for international and governmental organizations: UN, OSCE/ODIHR, UNDP, UNESCO, UNICEF, WHO, EBRD, USAID, IMF, British Council, Almaty City Administration, Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Economic Research Institute JSC, Mazhilis of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nazarbayev University, KazMunayGas JSC.
As a Simultaneous and Consecutive Interpreter, I am majoring in the following industries:
• Sociology Politics: Education, Journalism, Culture, Art, Film Industry, Cooking, Urban Planning, Diplomacy and International Relations;
• Science Technology: Oil Gas, Mining, Chemistry, Industry, Construction, Architecture, Engineering, Automobile Aircraft Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Blockchain, Energy, Environment Protection and Agriculture;
• Economics Finance: Management, Human Resources, Marketing, PR, Sales, Banking, Logistics, Real Estate and Tourism Hospitality;
• Healthcare Sports: Plastic Surgery, Beauty, Neurology, Psychiatry, Autism, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pharmacology, Laboratory Testing, Hepatology, Surgery, Oncology and Chemotherapy;
• Jurisprudence: Corporate Law, International Law, Insurance, Copyright, Antimonopoly Law, Civil Law and Administrative Law.