Hi, my name is Daniel Alejandro Odreman, Venezuelan freelance
translator, proofreader and editor.
I hold a B.A. in Biology
sciences from the University of Los Andes in Venezuela, my
languages of expertise are English, French and my native
language the Spanish, in addition to these I also speak and can
also work in: Russian, Polish, Italian, Catalan, Portuguese,
German, Chinese Mandarin, Arabic (among others) of these
eleven languages I translate any combination among them.
My Experience includes over 8 years of translating and
proofreading work, including a wide range of topics ranging from:
• Websites • html (strings) • Blogs
• Mobile apps • IT
• User Manuals
• Technical documentation • Technology
• Legal texts and Laws • Education content • Letters
• Employee Handbooks
• Business • Marketing • Sales
• Biology • Medicine Health • Articles • Odontology Dentistry
• Aeronautics Aerospace • Automotive • Agriculture • Chemistry
• Electronics • Engineering • Science
• Entertainment • Finance • History
• Insurance • Real State
• Military • Politics • Oil Gas
• Religion • Safety • Sports • Tourism Travel.
I am fast but meticulous with my work, creative and enthusiastic.
I can complete projects accurately and in a timely manner and
follow directions. I am also able to work independently and I am
determined to provide an excellent service.
Whether the task at hand is a website, a book, or any other document, the quality of the text is everything.
You are trying to reach a target audience, and for that you need the best translation possible. Otherwise you risk losing the audience in the niche market you are targeting.
Why should you work with me? Because...
1) I am a highly motivated and dynamic worker capable of
adjusting to either independent or teamwork atmospheres.
2) I am always eager to learn and open for new ideas.
3) I have very good organisational and communicational skills.
4) I work efficiently under intense pressure and tight deadlines.
5) I have an excellent knowledge and great command of diverse
CAT-Tools (Trados, Déjà Vu, memoQ, Subtitle Workshop),
computer programs (MS Office, edit any PDF, translate using
PDF edition software, as well as create Fillable PDF forms) and
operating systems (Windows).
My prices are variable, starting at US$ 0.10 per source word,
(the price per word will depend on the subject, technical difficulty
and delivery time) and the form of payment is 30 days.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me for any translations.
I will be happy to help you to break through the language barrier!
If you need to improve any language I speak don't hesitate
contacting me as well!
I look forward to hearing from you!