Spanish freelance translator, proofreader and editor. I hold a B.A. in Translation and Interpreting from the University of Salamanca, Spain. I am a Spanish native speaker fluent in English and German, now living in Germany.
What services do I offer?
1) Professional translation and proofreading of texts from English and German into Spanish in different areas of specialisation.
2) Professional Writing and Copywriting.
Why should you work with me? Because...
1) I am a highly motivated and dynamic worker capable of adjusting to either independent or teamwork atmospheres.
2) I am always eager to learn and open for new ideas.
3) I have very good organisational and communicational skills.
4) I work efficiently under intense pressure and tight deadlines.
5) I have an excellent knowledge and great command of diverse CAT-Tools (Trados, Déjà Vu, memoQ, Subtitle Workshop), computer programs (MS Office) and operating systems (Windows and Mac OS X).
Assistant teacher in a German high school. Working hand in hand with all the Spanish teachers and performing a great variety of activities during the lessons in order to increase the level of knowledge and language skills (listening comprehension, writing, reading, listening, grammar and vocabulary) of the students. Teaching pupils attending the last three years of high school: Oberstufe.